Sunday, February 20, 2011

My first post!

Well this isn't exactly what I pictured my blog to look like but, hopefully with time the appearance will improve. I should start out my saying I'm the best with grammer and spelling but I will try my best! :)


I decided to make a blog because I feel like I need a place to express my more creative side. I'm sorta new to the blogging world. Until this past fall I had a misunderstanding of what blogs really are. I always just viewed them as place where people brag about their lives and kids. Well I think I had the wrong idea. I discovered a whole new world that I never knew existed. OK, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but it did change my opinion. I hope that you (the person reading this) will enjoy my blog! I'll post more later but it's kinda late so goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment